Friday, October 28, 2011

Set'z

Whisky sour + espresso martini
Setz's
3rd floor, DLF Emporio Mall
4, Nelson Mandela Marg
Vasant Kunj
New Delhi

Notes:
Strangely located in New Delhi's finest mall, Set'z is a good place to experience the debaucheries of the Indian upper class during the weekends. I'd rather mention you can also meet one of my very favorite objects of the entire World, a Toto toilet. If this is still not enough reason for you to go (though it should be - it is probably the only Toto toilets on the entire Indian subcontinent), Set'z is both a restaurant and bar however I know of their cocktails only. I do recommend their espresso martinis, and I am known to be a rather strict judge when it comes to espresso martinis. Cocktails are fairly priced at 300-500 rupees. Recommended for a fun night of people-watching.

No comments:

Post a Comment